I'm currently a postdoc at EPFL working as a member of the Chair of Random Geometry, where I study random phenomena related to the Gaussian Free Field, multiplicative chaos and statistical physics models.
Before moving to Lausanne I did my PhD at the University of Helsinki in 2018 under the supervision of Eero Saksman.
My email address is janne.junnila (at) gmail.com.
- J. Aru, J. Junnila: Reconstructing the base field from imaginary multiplicative chaos, Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society, 2021.
- J. Junnila, E. Saksman and C. Webb: Imaginary multiplicative chaos: Moments, regularity and connections to the Ising model, Annals of Applied Probability, 2020.
- J. Junnila, E. Saksman and C. Webb: Decompositions of log-correlated fields with applications, Annals of Applied Probability, 2019.
- J. Junnila: On the Multiplicative Chaos of Non-Gaussian Log-Correlated Fields, International Mathematics Research Notices, 2018.
- J. Junnila and E. Saksman: Uniqueness of critical Gaussian chaos, Electronic Journal of Probability, 2017.
Theses, book, blog posts, ...